Yes… you can create your own run command to open any kind of application. No more need to navigate start > all programes etc…
follow these steps to create your own command to open Firefox.
Open registry editor by using Run box. Go to Start > Run, or press Win+r and type regedit.
- navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\App paths
- Right click on App Paths and select New > Key, title the key , Firefox.exe
- Right-Click the default string value and click Modify.
- Change the value data to the actual path of application which you want to run. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
- Now right click anywhere in the white space and select New > String value.
- Name it as Firefox and set the value data to – C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe.
Now you can open Firefox by using run command “Firefox”.